Out of all the summer stash quilts I've seen this is my definate favorite. I love the blue and the colors. I love the simplicity and scrapiness of it. You really did a great job. I like the black quilting so much. Well done Eileen.
Your quilt is wonderful! I loved the vibrant colors and the striped binding. You made a real treasure. As Nanette already mentioned the black thread looks great. It really makes the stitching pop! Congratulations on getting it done... it’s a good feeling, isn’t it. Thank You again for all you and Ulla have done in hosting this challenge. I feel I found new friends through doing this challenge...Enjoy the rest of your weekend, You deserve it! Hugs, Beth
Congratulations, Eileen! Your quilt looks so good!!! Finishing a quilt is a wonderful feeling! I thank you and Ulla for organizing the challenge, it was a great one! Have a lovely weekend!
Congratulations! You knew how to make this exiting, never showed much of the loveliness before it was all finished. We have almost been holding our breath waiting to see the callenge quilt ready. Your quilt certainly is Summer and Stash and Challenge! Thank you for sharing this summer with us and doing so much for the challenge!
Wonderful quilt! Glad you finished in time. It really is lovely and looks like it is sturdy as well. And-- it looks and feel like summer!
So many gorgeous prints! And to think that you stopped in the middle of it to make me a beautiful birthday handbag! You have worked hard and produced things of beauty!
Congratulations Eileen I'm so pleased for you. It looks wonderful -so bright and cheerful. I like the way the little square patterns echo the larger square patterns. It is very beautiful.
Wow you made it just in time, congrats!! It is so lovely and I love all the bright colours and " demin" makes it calmer!! The binding was just perfect, beautiful...
Oh, Eileen , this is beautiful, I really like how you used your fabrics and the nice colors. Thanks so much for let us to join this great challenge where everyone enjoyed so much !!!!!! Greetings from Spain
25 comments:
Out of all the summer stash quilts I've seen this is my definate favorite. I love the blue and the colors. I love the simplicity and scrapiness of it. You really did a great job. I like the black quilting so much. Well done Eileen.
YAY! I love it, love it, LOVE IT! I knew you could finish in time. Good job!
I love that!!!
Your quilt is wonderful! I loved the vibrant colors and the striped binding. You made a real treasure. As Nanette already mentioned the black thread looks great. It really makes the stitching pop! Congratulations on getting it done... it’s a good feeling, isn’t it. Thank You again for all you and Ulla have done in hosting this challenge. I feel I found new friends through doing this challenge...Enjoy the rest of your weekend, You deserve it!
Hugs, Beth
Congratulations, Eileen! Your quilt looks so good!!! Finishing a quilt is a wonderful feeling! I thank you and Ulla for organizing the challenge, it was a great one!
Have a lovely weekend!
Oh my goodness!! It is stunning! And the striped binding is so perfect for the scrappiness of this quilt! Beautiful-beautiful-beautiful!!
Congratulations! You knew how to make this exiting, never showed much of the loveliness before it was all finished. We have almost been holding our breath waiting to see the callenge quilt ready. Your quilt certainly is Summer and Stash and Challenge! Thank you for sharing this summer with us and doing so much for the challenge!
Wonderful quilt! Glad you finished in time. It really is lovely and looks like it is sturdy as well. And-- it looks and feel like summer!
So many gorgeous prints! And to think that you stopped in the middle of it to make me a beautiful birthday handbag! You have worked hard and produced things of beauty!
Congratulations Eileen I'm so pleased for you. It looks wonderful -so bright and cheerful. I like the way the little square patterns echo the larger square patterns. It is very beautiful.
Well done!
Eileen it's just beautiful!!! Job very well done.
Wow you made it just in time, congrats!!
It is so lovely and I love all the bright colours and " demin" makes it calmer!!
The binding was just perfect, beautiful...
Very cheerful quilt. I love it!!
That is plenty. It is beautiful.
I love it. Now that I am all moved into my house I need to get going on mine. Won't be finished by the end of the month, but it will be eventually!
It's beautiful!
I love it! Congratulations on meeting the challenge. It's a great quilt.
Oh my gosh it's sooo cute!!!
Yes yes yes!! That binding is so perfect. Nice job.
It's beautiful!!
I especially love it draping over your bench.
Amanda
The quilt is great. It looks like one I would just love to cuddle with! Congrats!!
Oh, Eileen , this is beautiful, I really like how you used your fabrics and the nice colors. Thanks so much for let us to join this great challenge where everyone enjoyed so much !!!!!!
Greetings from Spain
I'm in love!! What a beautiful quilt!
Beautiful!!! I'd like to cuddle up in one :D
wonderful quilt. Looks like you have quite the stash group!
Nice job on this quilt! I love all the little surprises! great quilting too.
Post a Comment