We have been on vacation this week. Lots of little day trips and doing things in togetherness. The weather has been awesome.. we built a campfire in the back yard almost every night. Last night the marshmallows toasted perfectly. One day we painted the tool shelves in the garage. One day we shoveled the mulch from the pick-up truck which has been sitting there all summer, and pulled weeds. Sounds cozy and fun, doesn't it? But today it is my turn.. we are hitting some Flea Markets, and tomorrow is the Mennonite Quilt Auction in Kidron Ohio. Can you see me jumping up and down? I will have my camera in one hand and my water bottle in the other..(I do refill my own out of the tap). Next week I promise to show some progress on my Summer Stash quilt, and tell you about my treasure hunt.
Now we're off.. I'll leave you with this month's lovely picture from my Diane Phalen calendar. August is definitely one of my favorite months.

3 comments:
Have fun at the auction Eileen. Perhaps NEXT year I'll get there. Can't wait to see your pics.
yayyy.
sounds like yall are having the best summer.
have lots o' fun at the quilt auction.
can't wait to see your summer stash pics.
{and speaking of summer stash, i have 2 projects to show you, pics coming soon to a blog near you!}
Hi!
Sounds like you are having a great time. Lovely things you have bought at the flee market too.
I cannot wait for picture of your trip tomorrow, a quilt auction?
Take care Eileen..
Post a Comment