..and remind you if you have not signed up yet for my New Year's Charms Giveaway.. you have until midnight tonight to still do so. It has been so much fun reading all your comments about your favorite fabrics! Eventually I will visit each and every one of you.. there are a lot of new blogs.. so exciting. But this week really is kind of busy, so it will probably be next week. Anyways.. I will be putting the eligible names in a container and letting my daughter draw a winner tomorrow, will be informing the winner by email, and will also announce it here. I hope it's you!
Thank you all so much for the wonderful birthday wishes. I know my family is taking me out for dinner.. Yay!.. and I have one present to open that came in the mail.. but other than that no plans. Really sweet today though.. three people at church thought I was going to be 45, and one thought 48. So that made me feel pretty good. ☺ Every year now counts.See you all tomorrow!

13 comments:
I hope that you have a wonderful day tomorrow...Happy Birthday to YOU!
I love the tiny fabric (organza?) I can't remember what you called it when you got it. It is sweet. I'm sure what you make will be fabulous. I love it when someone thinks I'm younger! It is such a good compliment. Two years ago I was at work and a patient asked the receptionist if I was the wife of our nurse practitioner - he was 36 at the time. I got a kick out of that one. I told the receptionist not to tell him about it though! He might not have liked that very much. hahaha
Happy Birthday tomorrow.
Happy Birthday!
I wonder of some lucky Hitty dolls might be getting a gift? I spy some TINY stuff there!
Gorgeous fabrics!!! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!! (I'm typing this on January 5).
Happy Birthday Eileen - hope you have a fabulous day.
Today it is official..Happy Birthday! I hope you have a most wonderful day!
Hmmm wonder what you are making, enjoy your special day!!
Happy Birthday Eileen. Spending time with family is the best present ever.
Happy Birthday Eileen, Hope it is a fun day for you.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!
happy birthday eileen. i had time over the holidays to reorganize my reader and i couldn't find your blog...disappeared somehow...i've found you now and back in my reader. take care, looking forward to much in 2009!
Happy Birthday! Looks like some cute doll clothes.
Post a Comment