So check out all the fun stuff everyone is doing so far! Terrific!
And if I missed anyone's progress post, please email me your link. I do try, but I always seem to miss somebody.
- Amy at All My Stuff
- Anne Marie at Anne Marie's Quilt
- Des at Taffy Talk
- Erica E at Polka Dot Quilts
- Karen at Messy Karen
- Kathleen at Creative Urges
- LaRue at Busty LaRue's Glitz and Glam
- Liz at Lizzy's Place
- Maija at kotkarenkki
- Melanie at Jellybeanangel
- Nanette at Freda's Hive
- Sarah at Anyone Can Quilt
- Suzie at Little Busy Bee
- T at Purple and Paisley
- Ulla at kotkarenkki
- Whitney & Nanette at Freda's Hive

9 comments:
I have looking around on the other Summer Stash "ladies". This is so much fun og I realy enjoy seeing the others progress . Great...
thank you, eileen, for the links and for linking to me as well...i plan on visiting each blog, introducing myself and making some new friends...=)...my post tomorrow will be my summer stash challenge update...thank you again...
Hello Eileen,
so many links and so exciting, more blog-friends to link.
.......and you are one LUCKY BUNNY, you won that matrouska bag !!! Congrats, that's really one cool bag :D
hugs always
Hello Eileen,
so many links and so exciting, more blog-friends to link.
.......and you are one LUCKY BUNNY, you won that matrouska bag !!! Congrats, that's really one cool bag :D
hugs always
yayyy. i'm starting today.
you can reach me at
www.rachel-griffith.blogspot.com
and i don't know why i'm not smart enough to add the icon to my sidebar, but my blog today has a link back to you.
lol.
Alright! I have got to get started on this.
Hi Eileen, I am very happy about your encouraging words, it will help me going on with my first work. My heart is not black and white, but the bedroom of my daughter! She is going to be the owner of these hearts.
Thank you ,Eileen
maija
Hi, I am just discovering your blog via M.Kate. I too love quilts although I've yet to make my own. I did a post on a beautiful one that was on the bed of a house we staying in on vacation. It looked pretty intricate but I love the fabrics that were used. The woman who owned the house made it. For a peek:
www.ctcottageindustries.com/2008/05/coral-bay-inspiration.html
you have really challenged me. I finished one stash buster already, an orphan block wall hanging, from my stash, and have chosen fabric from my stash for another wall hanging....
Post a Comment