~~~
Nothing new to show on the Summer Stash Challenge.. but it is VERY thrilling to see so many signing up for it. Ulla and I are just tickled about this. One participant has already finished one.
~~
And a stroll around the backyard.. lookie at the blueberries! I was not sure about these when we planted them.

5 comments:
Hi Eileen you are very lucky girl. it is a beautiful and awesome sjarong.
I am super busy right now and i just have to tell you that I have received 3 beautiful fabrics from you in the post and I am a very happy girl right now. Realy need to think how I can use them in one of my projects. Thank you so much and yes they do remind me of my moms apron too.
Take care and stay real safe!
Hia Eileen- ooo yum blueberries!
I love the smell of honeysuckle too. Flower scents are my favourites. I usually wear rose. :-)
What a beautiful sarong from Mary Kate. Yes her blog is amazing.
With the challenge, I have started hand-sewing a grey border on one of the octagon squares. Once all 4 have been done, the bulk of the rest can be done on the machine. Well hopefully. :-)
Hi Eileen, What a beautiful sarong!! How nice of Mkate. I bet that just brought a smile to your day?! I am really intrigued by your stash challenge and have been considering doing it along with you and the other quilty bloggers. However, I have to review your rules one more time. I think that I might be able to adhere to them??!!
I'm always voting for bags! That is a lovely fabric, and you can use the remaining scraps for quilts!
I have always loved the English name of honeysuckle, much more romantic than the Finnish "kuusama".
What a sweet and remarkable gift that was sent to you. It will go on in time as you will remember this gift for many years to come... Kayce
Post a Comment