Hello Jane! Here is a new blog I found.. well new to me. Love this girl's fabrics and she is giving some of it away for her birthday. But don't bother to go and sign up.. there are too many there already... you'll never win. :-DAnd here is an award or badge whatever that I have not seen yet. And now I have one! It came from Threeundertwo at Lit&Laundry. This is one of my very favorite blogs.. you will be adding it to your reader too. I am totally honored to get this from her.
Here are the rules for this one:You may choose 5 awardees
Choose 4 faithful readers of your blog.
1 should be someone new or someone far away.
I am having trouble passing this one along though. Not that I want to hoard it. But lately I have had so many new readers, and there are way more than four faithfuls. So I can't choose. And the rules only say that I "may" choose 5.. right?
~~~~~
anyway

16 comments:
WOW! Great pot...and triangles!
That pot is gorgeous! I'm off to visit her.
I love that vase too! I'll have to go see her shop...
The triangles are so cute, I love following this huge project of yours!
Very nice pottery...and wonderful progress on those triangles!
you are so sweet! I am thrilled that you like my bowl!! Thanks for being my friend in the blog world!!!
julie :)
Beautiful pot. I meant to get the children out in the garden painting terracotta pots in acrylic paints this Summer but th weather was too bad. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
That is wonderful dedication you have to those beautiful scraps of fabric. I do wonder with old fabrics if they are the only surviving sample left.
Lucy M Boston in her Green Knowe books has a grandmother figure who uses the quilts to tell a child about the people who used to live in the house. Lovely idea. It was seeing her quilts for real that made me start patchwork. I think you have the same ethos as her.
Your new flowerpot are realy beautiful and I guess you look forward to some nice flowers in it.
Congrats on your award..
Love to see your dobble pineweel!
Your new pot looks great! Like Anne Marie wrote, with flowers it will be the perfect decoration!
Congratulations on the award!
I like the double pinwheels pattern, too, it is a good choice!
Hi Eileen! I agree with you, Julie's pots are just fabulous!! I have two and love her new curly Q ones!
Lovely wonky fabs! You are going to have fun with those!
xo
Becky
I like your idea for using the triangles. Can't wait to see your progress, and the finished project! I also can't believe you have almost all of them unpicked by now, too. Wow! That takes some dedication. I would've given up oh, 10 minutes after I started!
Hello Eileen :D
that vase looks very greecian to me, and lovely too! Congrats on the award..many more to come I am sure. Now, I cant wait to see the outcome of your wonky triangles :D have a great week, much love and hugsssss :D
Congratulations on the award and on the unpickcing! Double pinwheels was a great idea to make use of the smaller triangles as well. The pot looks beautiful; and you can be sure your flowers will stay where you left them;).
I love your new pot! The triangles are making you work hard!
Your little fingers may be sore! They look so cute all stacked together. I'm peached out I'm afraid. It was a big weekend but it was good too, to get things done. Talk later.
Hi Eileen, I have a new award for you waiting on my blog. I think it is one you don't have yet!
I love Julie's vases and have one of my very own too!
Post a Comment