Monday, March 10, 2008

That's The 70's

It has been so much fun playing with the quilt blocks from the 70's and I do hope to get some more of them worked on. Thanks for all the nice comments.
So anyways, continuing the 1970's theme, I spent the day with one of the McCall's Needlework & Craft magazines and my scanner. If you have never seen one of these, they are very large magazines full of things to make. It looks like they came out 3 or 4 times a year. I have some Christmas and autumn issues, but of course right now all I want to think about is spring.
This 1970 issue is full of FUN pictures. I didn't even scan any of the clothes that you could knit and crochet, I ran out of time. But maybe later on I'll do some of those too. But for now, please enjoy the ones here. Click on the ad below. Wish I could order that little booklet now!
Please feel free to go over to my Flickr album as well, to see the rest. I only put a few photos here. The badge is on the sidebar. Go ahead. Click it! And feel free to link to any of these that you want to.
I have tons more to scan. The 1968 issue looks crazy!

Hope you all have a delightful day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Eileen, sure looks fantastic to me, loved it !! can i post something to you, pls hop over if free:)

Locket Pocket said...

That owl picture is just fabulous!

Unknown said...

Hi eileen, tks so much for hopping over, please send an address for me to send the post card over, sweetpeaeli@gmail.com...so glad to know you :)