This is the new picture on my calendar when I turned the page to March. I don't know where it was sketched, but certainly not in Ohio! I long to see grass and tulips and leaves on the trees. Warmth. But I am thankful for each day, and the little pleasures that it always brings.More paper doll clothes tomorrow.
Have a lovely Sunday!

4 comments:
Oh, how I yearn for springtime!! Snow, Snow, go away and stay!!
I LOVE this photo! Your blog is such fun, I have really enjoyed the Paper-Dolls, of which I am a BIG fan, I have some little girl paper dolls!
Wishing you a great day!
Martha
hi there, tks for dropping by and this picture is really inspiring, making me wish i had a house with such beautiful garden :)
Wish it was springtime already! I love the lonestar in the middle!
Post a Comment