..and wild violets nestled in the grass.. enjoying the freedom before the lawnmower comes along. Then they will have to duck down and hide.
Starting a new fun project.. here is a sneak peek..
I have a busy next couple of days.. our rummage sale at the church starts tomorrow, and I'll be baking and cooking for the lunch stand. Not my favorite job. But it keeps me balanced. Plus I always love a Treasure Hunt.
And here is an idea we'd like to throw out there. Nanette and I were thinking it might be fun to post pictures next week of ourselves when we were small dressed in spring outfits. Would anyone else like to join in? If there seems to be interest, I'll try and figure out Mr Linky, and we'll have some fun with it next week. Let me know what you think.
Ok.. I'm off to the kitchen.. hope you are all having a creative day.


24 comments:
I'm not sure if I have any pictures of me in Spring dresses, but I will look and let you know.
Fun sneak peek - lots of polka dotty business going on. I'll look forward to seeing what it becomes.
Daffodils, I'm jealous! I love the fabrics that you have picked out. Looks like an Easter project to me. Can't wait to see the picks of you. I don't have any of me when I was little. Mom has them all.
I love your fabrics...and I think I have one picture of me when I was little in an Easter dress my Mom made me...I'll see if I can find it!
I'll have to see if I can find any pictures of me.
The new quilt project looks like it is for a baby, but anyone can love those fabrics.
That looks like an elephant! Holy cow I can't wait to see more. The fabrics are wonderful. I found one picture so far. I'm going to dig further this weekend. Fun.
Look forward to see what is up with those cute fabrics. I have a few pictures of myself when I was little but not sure if I am in a dress or not. I will look. Let us know if you do it.
People love rummage sales so I know your church will do great. Have fun.
Hia Eileen, the flowers are so so beautiful- would you believe I haven't seen any white petaled daffs in this area? Oh I can't remember the last time I saw a violet- love them and love the smell. Lush does a bath bomb in it- total decadence! :-)
Ooo what pretty nursery fabrics. I think you are going to have a lot of fun.
I went out for a walk this morning and it's just gorgeous out. I love the checks, dots, and stripes. Can't wait to see what you're up to. Oh a rummage sale...that means your going to fine AWESOME stuff to share.
I love your new project and the colours are using..
Great springflowers at your place, I guess you are having a head start on spring.
hmm, cute quilt! lets see more! lions tigers and bears oh my!
I wish I had a scanner, I don't know how else to add pics without one... Can't wait to see your pics!
I love the colours and the fabrics of your new project!
..sniff...sniff...I had some daffs that looked like yours too until the wind just blasted them!
Rummage sale..??? Sounds right up your alley!!
Your new project looks springy!
the flowers are gorgeous!Your new project does look springy and fresh - looking forward to seeing more of it.
Bec xxx
Hmmm, what a teaser that little picture is. Looks like it could be an animal. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.
I'm not sure I have any pics of me in spring dresses. Gotta ask Mom I guess.
I love those fabrics! I can't wait to see what you make from them!
Cheers,
Dionne
Yummy sneak peek...
How fun it would be to post old pictures of us in spring dresses... I'd love to play along, but I'm away next week... I might do it the week after though... that is, if I can find any photos of me in spring dresses...
You are going to make me wish my scanner would talk to my darn computer! I have a super cute photo of a mini me in my easter dress on my bulletin board.
Oh, I love those fabrics, and i love sneak peeks!!
The flowers are so sweet.
Your new project sounds so exciting and fun. Can't wait to hear more about it :)
Hope you'll find some great treasures at the sale. Have a wonderful time!
I'm so sorry I'm so far behind in reading your blog! I'm still catching up. Love those colors - so Spring-ish! Have a great weekend!
Love the spring time fabrics...and I love the eye!
it's definitely an elephant. so it's either all elephants. or i've seen this pattern with things. and i'm going to look for some pics. wearing pretty dresses. i know i have them.
Love those flowers..not sure if they grow here.
Post a Comment