Just a tiny peek of color to lure you in.. because some of the next few things are kind of drab. more color later.. ☺A week or maybe two ago.. I was so thrilled about finding my crocuses that I had forgotten I moved to the herb bed.. this deep yellow one.. ?
Then today I noticed this! I think it must be a purple crocus.. joyous! Straight away I went to the garage to find a cage to place over top.. no more bunny feasts here!
Kept walking around with my camera in the rain... some weeds hyacinths just starting to come... they will be brilliant..
wild daffodil growing up through dead leaves..
Live leaves on the lilac bush...
and the tulips are looking really good!
Sorry I have no real flowers yet to show. Not much color on a raining spring day in Ohio yet.. unless one gets a package in the mail full of.....
This is American Jane's new line of fabric. I rarely buy myself new fabric like this that is not drastically on sale. But I could hardly help myself. I had money left from my birthday in January that I was saving for a Rainy Day such as this. ☺ There are still some prints that I want to get.. more of the stripes and dots.. but I will try and find them on sale.
***********Snippets!**********
I also stopped by the Cupboard to pick up some new cookie cutters to use for Hitty club this weekend. The mood today just called for these. Did you see them on the fabric stack? They have some really fun cookie cutters at the Dutch Cupboard.
Well I'm off to make some dinner. See you next time..

22 comments:
Love the fabrics!It is great to see verything grow.... now we only need the sun! (we have some real bad weather here)
Well here in Illinois i know what you mean, ,things are starting to grow, it DOES mean Spring is in the air. I just love your fabric and the cookie cutters are so cute!! Do you make the cookies for each meeting?
Love the fabric. Lured me right in! And that cookie cutter is so so cute. Good applique template. I can't beleive that about the wild bunnies. The deer do that at our house though. I'm starting to see a few hopeful peeks coming up from the ground. Isn't spring Amazing! How could anyone deny the miracle of life and the earth when we see pictures like your garden.
At least you have signs of spring - we are having snow showers all day.
Snippets would brighten anyone up - I can see why you purchased some.
Your pictures are giving me full-blown spring fever. We have a lot of greenery and some purple clover starting to sprout in our yard. I hope everything keeps a low profile here for at least a couple of weeks. They are forecasting some snow for us this weekend. Until then I will enjoy looking at your pictures.
Bad bunnies! Our yard is all sand and I can't get anything to grow unless I pot it. Fabric is really pretty.
Great photos. The tulip leaves are pretty in themselves. Love your fabrics.
Great to see your garden growing! Love the fabrics and the cookie cutters fit just perfectly!
Ahhh, I love spring! Bunnies are pests here too! They keep trying to dig nests in my back yard. My husband sprained his ankle pretty badly a few years back when he accidently stepped in one. Hard to stay mad at them though when you see the precious baby bunnies!
I love Snippets. I keep eyeing it and trying NOT to buy it. You're no help! :o)
LOVE the umbrella cookie cutter.
Oooh - I really really really want that fabric.
Look at all the lovely growy things! I'm not seeing anything budding around me yet, I can't wait. I'm going to have to remember about the bunnies - we have quite a few around here. This year will be my first garden.
I must get some Snippets. I'm seriously coveting that!
I can understand why you needed those fabrics, they are very pretty. - You can get some unbelievable cookie cutters there -I have just seen what you sent for Melanie - and your new flower and umbrella/mushroom cutters are so cute.
We are having 1.4 F temperature this morning and plenty of snow. Your garden looks like spring to me!
Morning Eileen, oh how exciting that your garden is just starting to wake up! Crocuses are so beautiful. Well done for stopping those pesky wabbits. :-)
Oooooo fabric! I am an utter fabric tart. Those are so beautiful. Dots and flowers are an irresistable combination. I am going to have to look at your cupboard shop now. Love all the cookie cutters. So unusual.
Spring flowers and spring fabric and delightful cookie cutters. I can feel you welcoming spring with a smile from here.
Cheers!
It's beginning to look like Spring at your place! We satill have rain and cloudy, grey days...But looking at these beautiful fabrics one just feels better! The cookie cutters are lovely! Have a wonderful weekend at the Hitty Club!
wow, snippets are fabulous! These will be lot of fun to play with.
The plants are so tender and fresh like newborns :)
We live in an apt. So, it's just wonderful to see the lovely signs of spring through your camera lens :D
Eileen so nice to see the signs of spring peeking thru.
It looks like my perennials have survived the frost and I had a bloom yesterday from my yesterday, today and tomorrow plants. Love the American Jane line too.
Oh you picked out some great one! Love Snippets...if you find it on sale, let me know!!!
I love your new fabrics. American Jane is surch a great design. I wonder Did you not buy any fabrics with paperdolls on :-))
Oh good, spring has 'sprung' hehe! and what I would do for those flowers to be in my garden..
Love all the pictures...really love that runner and tea cozy, she is one lucky lady!!!You did an awesome job quilting it.
Post a Comment