Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Making Some Ornaments

Bet you can't guess what they are. :-) Or maybe you can.

I'll give you a little hint. Nanette is also making some little stuffed ornaments for her Christmas tree. But I had no idea she was until she posted about it on Monday.

Tee-hee-hee. So much fun. But what ARE they? Colorful wool trees? Santas? Houses?

One more hint.. I'm using these color coordinated vintage fabrics in them too..


I hope everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving will have a wonderful time with their families.. I'm cooking a duckling. It will be a first. I'm a little nervous!

18 comments:

Betsy said...

The suspense is killing me! make one so we can see.

annemariesquilt said...

Very nice ornaments Eileen, love the fabrics you are using.
Happy Thanks Giving, your food sure is going to be great...

Messy Karen said...

you're so sneaky.

Tine said...

The fabrics are beautiful! As always ;)
What are they? Do show a finished ornament so we can see it!
I hope you ahve a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I am sure your duckling will be delicious!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see them finished!! Happy Thanksgiving to you too and good luck with the duck...Hmmm... That rhymes.

Unknown said...

Beautiful and colourful fabrics..but what are they for? the suspense is killing me :( and I am sure it will be fabulous..cant wait to see them. Cooking duckling..mmmmm..sounds good, have not cooked one before here..good luck on the cooking :D

Abby and Stephanie said...

I don't know what you're making but I love the shape! I want to make a few ornaments too and have seen many I like. What shall I do??? Happy Duck Cooking!

Browndirtcottage said...

ok.....good.....i was wondering if you were going to show about your ornaments.........BUT i didn't know you were going to keep us in suspense AND NOT REALLY show them!!!!...(LOL)..

i'm wringing my hands today.....the weather man says we may have possible showers for thursday....SO....does this mean i am actually GOING to have to invite the ROWDY FARMERS into my house afterall..........(help)

Carrie P. said...

Have fun making those ornaments and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

hetty said...

Those fabrics are wonderful, but I have no idea what you are making. Can't wait to see the finished ornament. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm sure your duckling will be delicious.

Lily Boot said...

I don't know but I am intrigued and the fabrics are gorgeous!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hmmmm...maybe a layered Christmas tree? Whatever it will be, I just know it will be fabulous! Love the fabrics!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

xo
Becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Eileen. I'm sure you'll manage the duckling fine.

OO Can't wait to see what your decorations turn out like. I'm still working on my list of makings but I must get all overseas stuff in the post soon. I feel so disorganised and late this year!

Ulla said...

It looks like a beginning of a wreath to me, but I may be totally wrong!
There is an award for you over at my blog.

Threeundertwo said...

Can't wait to see! Looks like you've got quite a production line going!

quiltingnana said...

you have me stumped! I guess I'll have to wait until Monday

annemariesquilt said...

Hello there has been a mailman at my door yesterday, I found it today when I came back from our cottage. What lovely friend you are I realy love it especially the little " bag " with the teddies and the love birds are adorable and yes they are going to stay at my cottage.Thank you ever so much Eileen. ( I will post about it later this week)Hmm and what am I to do now, Christmas is comming to fast!!?

Browndirtcottage said...

hi eileen...how are those ornaments coming??....are you EVER going to show us......?( me....impatiently tapping my foot )