Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Weekend

Got the sweetest card in the mail today from one of my friends. Gave a smile to my face.. exactly the kind of stuff I love. Sold by Laughing Elephant.

We'll be spending the day with our daughter celebrating her graduation. Hope you are all enjoying a beautiful spring weekend. And my prayers go out to all the families who are cleaning up after the storms.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Eilen. A belated thanks,sorry, for the comment you left on my blog. Your card is lovely, I like that kind of thing too.
I hope you enjoy your daughters graduation, my son has his soon, they grow up far too fast!

annemariesquilt said...

Lovely card and "old things" under.Your little porcelain bird is just beautiful.....
I have a fabric with paperdolls and it must have been perfect for you, LOL...

Cindy said...

I think it's fun to actually get "snail mail" once in awhile - what a lovely card.

Hope the graduation celebration was fun - high school? Great accomplishment for both student and parents!

Ditto to the families dealing with storm damage.

Unknown said...

i've to say happy week as the weekend's over, but i've got an award specially for you :)

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely card!
And thanks for your comment on my blog.
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn