Friday, April 11, 2008

One of those..

..days or weeks that seem to go on forever. First I want to thank you all for the lovely comments on my Every Iota quilt, and for playing Tag with me. It seems like so long ago that I posted about that. But one of my dear uncles passed away on Wednesday and his funeral is tomorrow. So I have been busy scrambling to get my dad a flight from Florida back up here to Ohio, and arrange for my brothers, (some of whom are also traveling), and I to go with him to his brother's funeral in the morning. Right now he is on a plane in the air, and I don't usually worry about him flying. But the weather is so unpredictable right now. I just wish he were already here.

ANYways. I thought I would show a picture I took of my teensy tiny daffodils that are bobbing around in the air so joyfully today. They look so happy and carefree. This is Their Time. Then they will go to sleep and come back next year.

There was a rainbow just a little bit ago. But my camera did not want to cooperate, plus I thought about it too late. I really would have liked to shown that now. Oh well.

I'll take my camera along tomorrow. Not that I will probably see anything to share, but you never know. Maybe a horse and buggy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful daffodils, loved the colours, but we dont have them here, only plastics ones..and you are right the quilt post fits in perfectly, matches the indian saree and wedding, hugs :)

Purple and Paisley said...

so sorry to hear about your dear uncle...hope your dad arrived safely...take care...

Karen said...

Hi. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. One of the best things about blogging is meeting so many like minded people, I have had such fun since I started my blog.Your work looks gorgeous and I will definitely be back, I am now going to add you as a contact on flickr....lovely to meet you! Karen

Unknown said...

So Sorry to hear about your Uncle. The rainbow is a sign of his peace, the daffodils new life.

Cindy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope your dad arrives safely soon so you can enjoy his company. Daffodils and rainbows are a sure sign of all things good! Peace to you today.

Ginger Patches said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Your daffodils are beautiful...just realized mine have not come up this year :(