The post office also called this morning. An EMS package was there. I knew what it was because I had ordered some fabric from Japan. It is my first purchase from Fabric Tales, and certainly will not be my last. This stuff is gorgeous! And they even added a sample piece of fabric tape, which I am sure I will think of getting the next time I put in an order.
1 day ago

2 comments:
Thanks for your visit! I love the loops you made so far for the wedding ring, yummy fabrics too! I really like your blog so I'll be back to visit some more.
You really put yourself strict rules for the double wedding ring quilt! I'm making a grandmother's garden by hand, all old fabrics exept for the cotton batting and and the reverse, and the framing to make the edges straight. There are machine seams in the corners of the framing and the binding will be sewn by machine on one side. And my threads are old and new.
Post a Comment